Good sleep affects many factors, comfort, stress level during the day, the temperature of the room in which you are sleeping, but to make it better you need to start with the base and your mattress that is the first item for a peaceful sleep.
If you are looking for a new mattress and, in the past, you’ve visited the mattress shops, you surely know that there is a wide choice of different mattresses and rugs.
How do you know which mattress is best for you?
To begin with, the mattress must support your body in a neutral position in which your spine is in a natural position, and your head, shoulders, hips and feet are at the right level.
If the mattress is too tough it will push you in these main points of reliance and distort your body line. If it’s too soft, then the point of support will not be enough supportive and your whole body will get into the mattress. Both these cases can cause you to cope with pain.
Generally speaking, it cannot be said that a particular brand of mattress is better than the other, but you should find the type of mattress that suits you most. What has been proven is that harder mattresses help relieve backbones and that in most of the judges, people choose just such mattresses.
It’s time for a new mattress?
How do you know if your bed is sleeping?
- If you wake up in the morning and you have pain in the lower part of the spine, and after stretching from 15 to 30 minutes, it does not go away, that means sleeping on a mattress that does not suit you.
- The matching mattress is one in which you do not feel any pressure almost like swimming in the air.
- If you are looking for a new mattress, we recommend that you test it by lying on it in the position you usually sleep. We suggest you spend at least 10 to 15 minutes on it, even if you have a pillow. The better you mimic your sleeping mode, the more likely you are to choose the one that suits you.
- Set a budget for a new mattress.
- The first thing you need to determine before you start looking for is the budget that you want to invest in a new mattress. If you go to any mattress store with this in mind, you will avoid spending too much, and it will help you to buy the best mattress within the options you have.
- Do not expect that you will be able to go from the store to the mattress store and compare the cost of an identical mattress. Each store is different and it’s best not to pay attention to the brand and type of mattress, but to test it and try to suit your particular mattress. Often, in stores, mattresses that are manufactured in the same place can only be found with different brands and titles, and in fact they are of identical quality.
The mattresses are composed of different materials:
The wired core is still the most widespread. They support you with wire springs, and in most of the mattresses that are produced today, each wire is placed in its own part of the fabric so-called. Pocket core. This increases the durability of the core and prevents the wire from jumping out of the mattress. Various materials are added to this core for comfort, such as various types of sponge, memory foam, coconut boards and latex.
Advantages: There is a large selection of mattresses with wire core. They differ in firmness, comfort and price that fit almost every pocket.
Purpose: For someone who has excess weight, the wired core can provide better support and make it easier to get up. Strong mattresses are better for people with back pain. The wired core can be comfortable for almost everyone. Get the most comfortable one for Best mattress salesaccording to your comfort.